- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- In accordance with our Open Data policy, the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver applies to all published data.
Where an author is prevented from being the copyright holder (for instance in the case of government employees or those of Commonwealth governments), minor variations may be required. In such cases the copyright line and license statement in individual articles will be adjusted, for example to state ‘© 2016 Crown copyright’. Authors requiring a variation of this type should informa Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal during or immediately after submission of their article. Changes to the copyright line cannot be made after publication of an article.
As far as copyrights are concerned, they are retained by the authors of manuscripts published or to be published in GMSSRJ but with first publication rights granted to GMSSRJ. The journal or editors are not responsible for any successive use of the author(s) work. If so desired, it is the job of author (s) to bring an encroachment action.
Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal by Dr. Sajjad Ali is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://gmssrj.com/index.php/main/Copyright.
GMSSRJ accepts papers only in APA format. However, some medication are offered (see submission guidelines for authors) to suit the mission, vision, objectives and focus of the journal.
Disclosure of Interest Policy
GMSSRJ maintains the highest form of research, therefore, any details that would make the reliability and validity of the research doubtful due to a conflict of interest, should be included in the following format with the original submission for publication:
I have no potential conflict of interest pertaining to this submission to GMSSRJ.
I agree to all the above-mentioned terms of the GMSSRJ. Publishing Policy Agreement and accept the fact that the decision of GMSSRJ will be full and final.
Principal Author's Signature Co-Authors' Signatures (if any)
Co-Author 1 Co-Author2