Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal by Dr. Khalid Sultan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish in Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal can share their research in several ways. Researchers who have subscribed access to articles published by Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal can share too. There are some simple guidelines to follow, which vary depending on the article version you wish to share. Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal for article sharing on Scholarly Collaboration Networks and a member of the Coalition for Responsible Sharing.
- Authors can share their preprint anywhere at any time.
- If accepted for publication, we encourage authors to link from the preprint to their formal publication via its Digital Object Identifier (DOI). Millions of researchers have access to the formal publications on ScienceDirect, and so links will help your users to find, access, cite, and use the best available version.
- Authors can update their preprints on arXiv or RePEc with their accepted manuscript .
- Some society-owned titles and journals that operate double-blind peer review have different preprint policies. Please check the journals Guide for Authors for further information.
- Preprints should not be added to or enhanced in any way in order to appear more like, or to substitute for, the final versions of articles.
Authors can share their accepted manuscript:
- via their non-commercial personal homepage or blog
- by updating a preprint in arXiv or RePEc with the accepted manuscript
- via their research institute or institutional repository for internal institutional uses or as part of an invitation-only research collaboration work-group
- directly by providing copies to their students or to research collaborators for their personal use
- for private scholarly sharing as part of an invitation-only work group on commercial sites with which Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal has an agreement
After the embargo period
- via non-commercial hosting platforms such as their institutional repository
- via commercial sites with which Global Media and Social Sciences Research Journal has an agreement
In all cases accepted manuscripts should:
- link to the formal publication via its DOI
- bear a CC-BY license – this is easy to do
- if aggregated with other manuscripts, for example in a repository or other site, be shared in alignment with our hosting policy
- not be added to or enhanced in any way to appear more like, or to substitute for, the published journal article
Published Journal Article
Policies for sharing published journal articles differ for subscription and gold open access articles:
- If you are an author, please share a link to your article rather than the full-text. Millions of researchers have access to the formal publications on ScienceDirect, and so links will help your users to find, access, cite, and use the best available version
- If you are an author, you may also share your Published Journal Article (PJA) privately with known students or colleagues for their personal use
- Otherwise sharing is by agreement only
- The Published Journal Article cannot be shared publicly, for example on ResearchGate or Academia.edu, to ensure the sustainability of peer-reviewed research in journal publications.
Gold open access articles
- May be shared according to the author-selected end-user license and should contain a CrossMark logo, the end user license, and a DOI link to the formal publication.